Apply online for USA passport
About US Passport Services
Generally, not everybody is eligible for our passport service. If you are not a citizen of United States then you cannot apply for our passport. If you are out of USA, You will only be eligible if you want a US citizenship package to be able to have a Passport. We provide passport and passport cards. If your passport is expired and you want to renew it, then you will need to provide a valid scan or clear photo of your expired passport or your formal passport card. If you are applying for a passport for your under 16 child, then you will need to fill the form for under 16 applicants. If you are a new passport applicant then you need to fill this form.
Eligibility for US Passport
- Must be owner of a valid social security number.
- Have a Driver’s license or Regular ID Card or your valid foreign passport for identification.
- Proof of relationship (for children under 16)
- Citizenship evidence (US Birth certificate or certificate of naturalization)
*Information for a new passport applicant
b. Middle name
c. Last name
b. State/Province/Region of birth*
c. City/Town of birth*
d. Social Security Number (SSN)
b. Height (feet’ inches”) e.g 6’00”*
d. Hair color*
e. Eye color*
h. Your Passport photo*
i. Your signature*
j. Your finger prints*
b. Street address 2
c. Country *
f. In Care Of
g. Is this your permanent address?* YES / NO
h. Your Email Address*
i. Your Phone Number*
• You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
• Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
• Taken in the last 6 months
• Use a plain white or off-white background
• Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
• Printed in color
• You cannot wear glasses.
- If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed note from your doctor with application.
• You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- If you wear a hat or head covering for religious purposes, submit a signed statement that verifies that the hat or head covering in your photo is part of recognized, traditional religious attire that is customarily or required to be worn continuously in public.
- If you wear a hat or head covering for medical purposes, submit a signed doctor's statement verifying the hat or head covering in your photo is used daily for medical purposes.
- Your full face must be visible and your hat or head covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
• You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
List of Countries
We provide passport services in these countries